Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Budget Savvy Inspiration

I love Jessica, the Budget Savvy Bride. I have been going to her blog since before I was engaged. She has always been so kind to me and even featured some of my budget savvy wedding ideas on her blog: my save the dates , my wedding, and most recently my bridesmaid luncheon. So I thought as my first little project I'd go back to her blog for inspiration.

When she began blogging about her own wedding she posted this inspiration board.


So I thought I could redesign that! I borrowed the vibrant blues and yellows, mimicked ruffled tiers in the wedding gown, and replicated the shape of the stones on the necklace and came up with this template for personalized notecards that Jessica and her new hubby could use. 


Bookmark me, follow me or come back often as I try to redesign that!

No comments: